Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thing #11

I can see how the Internet can become addicting. I went to the awards site and scrolled through the award winners. I opened Digg then clicked on the item featuring Times 25 best sites then....
It brought to mind a television commercial showing a guy sitting in front of the computer celebrating the fact that he finished the Internet. There's so much that's interconnected you could spend all day clicking on links and never visit the same site twice!
I visited the Ning site and I could definitely see setting up a teen book club on it.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

A teen book club on a Ning site is a fine idea! How many books would a teen book club read each year? You could also add a slide.com slideshow of the book covers and photos of club gatherings.

Enjoy!
- Jackie