Saturday, June 23, 2007

Week #3, Thing #6

It's exercises like this that make me feel old. I'm sure many young people could fly through these apps and find something to do. I wanted to make a world map and attach the pictures of book covers to locations where the books took place but I couldn't get it to work. I finally found an application that allowed me to use the picture I took in my library in the header. When I go back to the library, I'll take different pictures to get a better banner, but I like the effect.

I've been thinking about the 7 1/2 steps and I think the hardest one for me is #4, having confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner. It's been so long since I've had to really buckle down and study something I don't know if I have the concentration level I had in college some decades ago. I do welcome problems as challenges. I'm not happy unless I have a new project to work on, particularly if I have to do a little studying to make it work.