Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thing #7

This past year, I investigated using ebooks in our library. I started by putting links to all of Shakespeare's plays in our catalogue. I don't know if any students have used it yet but it was one of those challenges that I enjoy tackling. I found a site that featured only Shakespeare since others like Project Gutenberg had many books that would not be considered appropriate for a high school and I also liked the layout of the pages better. I will probably add other books that are in the public domain that are used in our curriculum next year.
I have a hand-me-down Ipod I should play with. It has some music already on it but I should try to learn how to load my own choices and investigate downloading ebooks from our county library.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

I'm going to be travelling this week - couldn't live without the ebooks!